A stay with Serengeti Acacia Camps means an Excellent review for you too!
The Serengeti is an all year round safari destination catering to visitors from all over the world. And as a Serengeti safari tour operator, one of the biggest decisions to make is where to house your clients for the duration of their stay. After all, the type of accommodation and the quality of its amenities are a crucial aspect of the safari experience. In most cases, it can also be the difference between receiving a stellar review of your company and an abysmal one that makes your business stand out for the wrong reasons.
In the tourism industry, customer reviews are among the top pointers of a successful tour operator, so you’ll want to nail that from the get-go. Indeed, accommodation options in the Serengeti are as varied as the range of wildlife that makes these rolling savannahs their home. So what makes Serengeti Acacia Camps the best choice for your esteemed guests and their various travel purposes?
Well for starters, our top of the line facilities can cater to just about any type of safari tourist. From the couple looking to celebrate or renew their love, to the family looking to create new memories together and even to the solo traveler looking to be truly at one with nature. Our accommodation options are designed to enhance your clients’ safari experience and bring your business closer to that glowing 5-Star review.
Serengeti Acacia Camps — The Epitome of a Real African Safari Experience
Seamlessly blended into the acacia-lined ridges in the heart of the world’s most celebrated wildlife reserves, our camps offer panoramic views across the Serengeti’s vast plains where the Big Five and massive migrating wildebeest herds run free on the endless, untamed landscape. Basically, our guests are assured of a warm welcome, comfortable suites, and an exhilarating environment with all the action just within reach.
Luxury and Adventure in the Wild
Each campsite features world-class amenities and facilities that promise an African safari experience like nothing else in the world. Our staff has been trained professionally to accommodate all types of clients. They are aware of the international standards and try to uphold this with the balance of the famous African hospitality.
Our rooms and suites are designed to deliver an authentic bush experience without compromising on luxury or style. We take pride in being able to strike the perfect balance of comfy leisure in the middle of the breathtaking wildness around. This brings your guests closer to the nature they came to marvel at, as opposed to having to stay in cemented luxury lodges where the safari adventure doesn’t feel so dramatic nor look so vivid.
Our Luxurious Tented Camps
There really is no better way for your clients to enjoy first-hand experiences of the wildlife, the natural wonders of the landscapes, and the exciting atmospheres of their safari adventure than living in a tent in the middle of it. Our tented camps are strategically located in some of the best parts of the Serengeti so guests can hear the elephants trumpeting in the distance, observe zebras peacefully grazing just outside their tent´s gauze window, and feel how the colors, the sounds, the breeze around change as the day turns to night and the night turns to day.
The canvas tents are spacious and combine modern facilities with the luxury of a 4-Star hotel, so your clients can relish an intimate and authentic Serengeti safari experience. All our camps come with the following amenities:
- Cozy lounges
- Bar with a large selection of cocktails and liquors
- Grilling stations
Each tent also comes with
- Electrical outlets
- Mosquito Nets
- En-suite bathrooms with shower and flush toilets
- Pure Cotton Linen sheets
We offer the best of glamping across three locations:
- Acacia Central Camp — As the name suggests, this camp is located beneath an Acacia tree in the central part of Serengeti. It features 13 canvas tents and separate tented camps for the dining, lounge, and bar areas, just a few steps away. Room options include Luxury suite, Double room, Triple Room, Twin Room, and Family Room that can accommodate a family of 4 with their own private lounge. Acacia Central Camp offers breathtaking views of the savannah plains and hills that houses phenomenal wildlife. The Great Migration also passes through here in April/May, while it can also be used as a base to see this spectacular event from November to June, as the herds traverse the Southern Plains and the Western Corridor. Here, your clients can experience full luxury in the wild. Learn more about Acacia Central Camp here.
- Acacia Migration Camp — This intimate and semi-permanent mobile tented camp is the ideal choice for your clients who are here in anticipation of the Great Migration. Offering splendid views of the picturesque scenes and magnificent animals roaming around, Acacia Migration Camp redefines luxury accommodation in the wildlife setting of Africa. The camp has ten canvas tents with Double Room, Triple Room, and Twin Room options, all complete with all the necessary amenities and facilities, as well as 24/7 security patrolling the perimeter. Learn more here.
- Acacia Seronera Luxury Camp — Situated in the idyllic Makoma Hills, this secluded camp delivers the perfect blend of tranquility, thrill, and luxury amid the wild. It has 8 rooms — 4 double king size rooms, 2 triple rooms, and 2 twin rooms, all tastefully furnished and featuring private verandas. Guests can also chill at the chic lounge or bar, which offer jaw-dropping views of Serengeti’s wildlife-ridden savannas stretched below. This camp was designed for maximum comfort and unforgettable safari experience. The Great Migration also passes thru this serene retreat twice a year, so your clients are assured a thrilling time during their stay. To learn more about Acacia Seronera Luxury Camp and what it can offer your customers here.
Fresh and Sumptuous Local Cuisines
Food is often a defining factor in the overall experience of any safari tourist, so naturally, we aim to impress! All our meals are prepared using fresh produce and ingredients each day and our guests are spoilt for choice when it comes to satisfying their culinary cravings. We have a range of delicacies prepared by our in-house chef to cater to different types of diets; from meat lovers to vegans and even to gluten-free dishes. Tea and coffee is also available all day!
Are your clients planning to celebrate a special occasion during their visit? We can cater to their specific requests too and treat them to the best arrangements that perfectly suit their style and budget. Truly, there’s nothing more exotic!
Excellent Reviews All Around
Serengeti Acacia Camps is delighted to have received hundreds of glowing reviews across various platforms, including Tripadvisor and Facebook. This means an excellent for your business too, one that hopefully brings in more and more clients year round.
At Serengeti Acacia Camps, we pride ourselves in making sure your clients’ accommodations have a unique feel and guarantee an authentic African bush experience. No matter their predilections, we ensure that they truly feel the warmth and hospitality as they journey through Tanzania. Your clients are in the best hands with us!